[ncl-talk] how can I deal with a var's name?

半个丑角 644457443 at qq.com
Tue Jan 22 20:44:37 MST 2019

Dear,
       When I was writing my code, I would like to make some change on a var's name. But after surffing the ncl.ucar.edu, I can't find a function like getfillvarname to get my vars name as a string, or a symbol to convert a var's name to a string like the opposite one $..$ done. So how can I get my vars' name when I can't get them manual? Could you give me some advice?
       Thank for you to read my letter during a busy day! Best wishes to you!