[ncl-talk] Problem using ttest function

Anne anne.seidenglanz at unive.it
Mon Jan 21 08:52:36 MST 2019

Hi Adam,

thanks for your suggestion; indeed I suspected there could be issues with
the choice of xN and yN. In fact I have played with these numbers, but
unfortunately even setting them to 10 does not change much (see attached
plot). In any case I agree that 10 ensemble members is not a high number
for ensemble statistics. Do you think the strange probability pattern in
the plot could be due to this fact?

thanks,
Anne