[ncl-talk] Coordinate Subscripting

Md. Jalal Uddin dmjalal90 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 18:16:37 MST 2019

Hi Adam,

Thanks for your kind help. I tried to follow your instructions; however, I
am getting the following errors.

fatal:NclOneDValGetClosestIndex: Non-monotonic coordinate value being used,
can't complete coordinate subscript
fatal:Could not obtain coordinate indexes, unable to perform subscript
fatal:["Execute.c":8637]:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 54 in file
subs_time.ncl

54 line:
 plot = gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,prc_reorder({19980501},:,:),res)

When I used yours suggestion like plot =
gsn_csm_contour_map(wks,prc_reorder({19980422},:,:),res), I got the same
problem.

Any suggestions, please?

Jalal