[ncl-talk] error in scatter xy3 plot/ regression line

Amal Inge amalingenieur89 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 05:37:50 MST 2019

Dear NCL experts,

I tried this script attached to make a scatter plot with 3 y axis, then I
had this error and i did not find my mistake.
Could you help me please.
I checked the script scatter_4.ncl to make a 2 regresseion line (one
between all dox data and y2 and the second with y3) but i did not
understand how to deal with this, it would be nice if you can tell me how.
exemple of variable:
Variable: y_a1
Type: float
Total Size: 4 bytes
            1 values
Number of Dimensions: 1
Dimensions and sizes: [time | 1]
Coordinates:
            time: [1402876800..1402876800]
Number Of Attributes: 7
  _FillValue : 1e+20
  standard_name :
mole_concentration_of_dissolved_molecular_oxygen_in_sea_water
  long_name : Mole concentration of Dissolved Molecular Oxygen in sea water
  units : millimol m-3
  _ChunkSizes : ( 1, 22, 84, 161 )
  average_op_ncl : dim_avg_n over dimension(s): lat,lon
  missing_value : 1e+20

many thanks
best regards
amal