[ncl-talk] Box perimeter around polar projection

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 16 15:48:05 MST 2019

Hi Anne,
You can use gsn_polygon_ndc
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_polygon_ndc.shtml>.
As you need to specify NDC page coordinates within that function, it might
be useful to also use drawNDCGrid
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Shea_util/drawNDCGrid.shtml> so
you can see the grid. A number of NCL example scripts use gsn_polygon_ndc,
see the listing here:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/func_list.shtml#gsn_polygon_ndc
Adam

On Wed, Jan 16, 2019 at 2:39 AM Anne <anne.seidenglanz at unive.it> wrote:

> Dear NCLers,
>
> I'd like to put a rectangular box perimeter around a polar projection as
> is attached as example (not plotted with NCL). I know one can set a
> perimeter with mpPerimOn=True but this will put a perimeter around the
> circular projection, not as a box. Is this possible in NCL?
>
> Any ideas welcome!
> thanks
> Anne
>

> Nota automatica aggiunta dal sistema di posta.

Adam Phillips