[ncl-talk] ESMF_regrid

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 14 13:08:47 MST 2019

Hi Laura,

Sorry about the confusion. This was an undocumented feature because it
hasn't been well-tested.

You did the right thing providing SrcTriangularMesh for the source MPAS
grid.

You need to do the same thing for the destination MPAS grid, however, by
setting DstTriangularMesh. This should be different than the source one.

Assuming "fDst" refers to the opened destination file, and assuming it also
has a cellsOnVertex variable, it would look like this:

   opt at DstTriangularMesh = fDst->cellsOnVertex-1

--Mary