[ncl-talk] Grainy image

Tim Risner trisner at awis.com
Fri Jan 11 10:06:29 MST 2019

Ultimate fix was to add more colors and changing cnlevels to more of a
smaller distance between color changes.
for temps, each color now cooresponds to 5 degrees instead of 10 and I'm
using 128 colors on the table versus the ~22 of before.
This provides a smoother transition from color to color.

*Tim Risner*
*Operational Meteorologist*
*(888) 798-9955 ext 1006*

<http://www.awis.com>[image: https://www.facebook.com/AWISWeatherServices/]