[ncl-talk] use system procedure to convert graphic

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Jan 9 14:06:16 MST 2019

I wonder if the issue is the convert environment is different inside NCL
versus when you run it outside NCL.

What is the exact command that you use? Is it possible that an environment
variable like LD_LIBRARY_PATH is needed for convert to run, and perhaps
it's not set the same in both situations? Or, if you have multiple versions
of "convert" on your computer, you may be executing different versions
inside and outside NCL.