[ncl-talk] Density Scatter Plot

MELISSA KAZEMI RAD mk1369 at scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Fri Aug 16 16:12:41 MDT 2019

Hi Rick,

I don't have any problem  plotting the scatter plot or changing the
translucency of the points. However, it doesn't have the desired visual
effect that I want, plus I am asked to overlay a heatmap contour plot of
the density of the point by journal reviewer, and that's what I couldn't
figure out how to do.

 I appreciate your help.

Melissa