[ncl-talk] Errors using get_isolines and area_poly_sphere together

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 06:58:28 MDT 2019

Hi Philippe,
I think, it makes sense to expect two same lat or lon for a circle since at
two different longitudes there could be possibility of getting two
latitudes and vice versa. To get unique values, you can use the following
function:
For example:

 y:= get_unique_values(y)

https://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Built-in/get_unique_values.shtml