[ncl-talk] SPI/SPI DROUGHT CLASSIFICATION

Oluwaseun Ilori wilseun at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 12:35:13 MDT 2019

Good day,
Please I need help to perform drought classification base on McKee et.,
1993. I'm having SPI.nc file that contain 3, 6, and 12months time scales
for the period of 90 years (2011-2100). I want to use spi < - 1.0 to
determine drought frequency for the first 30 years, second 30 years and the
third 30 years and save it as nc file. I've been looking for any function
that I could use to perform this task but none yet. Pleas could someone put
me through cos I'm not so good in this but I love the output of ncl.
Thanks in advance