[ncl-talk] How to remove "undefined" from plot?

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Wed Sep 26 10:56:54 MDT 2018

Hi,
Looking at the hovmueller plots at the examples page:

   http://ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/time_lon.shtml

The upper right label in these examples is the units label. You could
assign an appropriate attribute to the variable you are plotting (ex:
myVar at units = "....")  or, I think you can set this plotting resource to
clear the right labeling altogether:

res at gsnRightString = ""

Hope that helps...
Rick