[ncl-talk] How to plot linear graph in NCL with time label on X axis (year only)

Atul Saini atulsainimail at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 06:51:02 MDT 2018

 Hello Sir/Ma'am,
       I have data containing field mean of earth and
* I want to plot the lineargraph (xy plot) with time label on X axis (years
only) showing the trend of olr for the whole time period contained by data
file. *

*It is my humble request to help, I am new to NCL, please help to do so in
NCL*.

*                                          Please help.*
*The data file is attached herewith this mail.*

Regards,