[ncl-talk] coordinate problem

Md. Jalal Uddin dmjalal90 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 20:03:34 MDT 2018

Hi sir,
Please find the results that you mentioned. The clean script is attached
herewith.

Variable: prc
Type: double
Total Size: 316780800 bytes
            39597600 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes: [time | 7071] x [longitude | 140] x [latitude | 40]
Coordinates:
            time: [ 730..6939]
            longitude: [-4.875..29.875]
            latitude: [40.125..49.875]