[ncl-talk] Issues with label bar titles and printing decimals with zeroes

Ty Buckingham ty.buckingham at manchester.ac.uk
Sun Sep 2 12:45:49 MDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm having a few (probably easily solvable) issues regarding the label bar resources. Even using the resource:

res at lbTitleString            =  "Precipitation Rate (mm/h)"

No title is appearing on my label bar, and I'm not entirely sure why that is.

Also, I've tried using a few instances of using 'sprintf' in order to add the zeros onto my decimals. As you can see on the attached plots, label bar values are printed as ".1" rather than "0.1". Is there any easy solution to this?

I've attached my script.

Thanks

Ty