[ncl-talk] Panel plots of different sizes

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Nov 30 09:29:40 MST 2018

Hi Saquib,

I’m unable to test this at the moment, but if you are setting gsnMaximize
to True when you create the individual plots, try commenting this out. I
think what is happening is that the individual plots are getting resized,
and because the second plot has fewer labels on the outside, it gets
resized to a slightly larger size. Then when the plots are paneled, they
are already different sizes

—Mary