[ncl-talk] Panel plot- spacing between plots

Md. Saquib Saharwardi 1610303 saquib16 at iiserb.ac.in
Sun Nov 18 05:48:52 MST 2018

Dear NCL User,
                       I am using panel plot for multiple timescale.
 I want to fix spacing between the plot by using resources

pres at gsnPanelXWhiteSpacePercent = 0
pres at gsnPanelYWhiteSpacePercent = 2
Along the xaxis by default I am getting large gaps between the plots, which
is not solved by using these two above resources.
I have also attached by plots for identification of problems.

Please help me in this regard

Thanks and Regards
Saquib
Md. Saquib Saharwardi
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISERB)
Bhopal- 462066, Madhya Pradesh
Email: saquib16 at iiserb.ac.in
Mob: +91-7471112404
CGMLI (Home Page) <http://home.iiserb.ac.in/~kumarp/index.html>