[ncl-talk] overlay

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 05:25:03 MST 2018

 Dear Mary
I've changed a little your script, as I just want "2m RH" and "10 u,v". I've also added my shape files. However I had my two main problems, yet.1- I couldn't have countries boundaries, in spite of adding following lines:
rh_res = wrf_map_resources(f,rh_res)    ; Required for setting native WRF map projection(instead of: tc_res = wrf_map_resources(f,tc_res))
;---Boundaries (3 following lines Don't work???) rh_res at mpDataSetName            = "Earth..4"   ; 1 through 4 rh_res at mpNationalLineColor      = "black" ; "mpCountyLineColor" doesn't work rh_res at mpNationalLineThicknessF = 2.5     ; "mpCountyLineThicknessF" doesn't work

2- I want to draw "RH" contours for all values, and fill it just for RH>=80%.
Attached file is output of edited script.

SincerelyEhsan