[ncl-talk] Legend as a break in curve in a time-series plot

Tabish Ansari tabishumaransari at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 08:07:00 MST 2018

Hi Adam,

I'm able to get the desired plot using the overlay method - thanks!
Another issue is that, I want similar (overlaid) plots, say 4 of them,  as
panels.
How can I do that - since each plot is not a single plot but a combination
of 10 plots.

Thanks

Tabish

Tabish U Ansari
PhD student, Lancaster Environment Center
Lancaster Univeristy
Bailrigg, Lancaster,
LA1 4YW, United Kingdom