[ncl-talk] Legend as a break in curve in a time-series plot

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Wed Nov 14 16:01:59 MST 2018

Hi Tabish,
To set xyLineDashSegLenF individually for each line, you would have to plot
each line individually, and overlay lines 2-10 back onto the plot created
for line 1:

res = True
res at gsnDraw = False
res at gsnFrame = False
plot = new(10,graphic)
tt = fspan(.5,.9,10)    ; you will likely want to modify this
do gg = 0,9
    res at xyLineDashSegLenF = tt(0)
    plot(gg) = gsn_csm_xy(wks,x,arr(gg,:),res)
    if (gg.ge.1) then
       overlay(plot(0),plot(gg))
    end if
end do