[ncl-talk] How to set the time to get the composite map?

Atul Saini atulsainimail at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 02:10:38 MST 2018

Sir/Ma'am,
                   I have the mean temperature file containing the data for
MAMJJA season. This file contains the seasonal average (MAMJJA) data of
each year from 1975 to 2014. I can easily plot the XY plot using it but the
problem is how to make the average of 1975 to 1979, 1980 to 1985 and so on.
I want to make the pentad map as explained in the previous sentence.

Please help in making the average of five years to plot the map, which will
represent the composite of five years.

The data file is attached herewith this mail.

Regards,