[ncl-talk] mask problem

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sun Nov 4 19:59:55 MST 2018

[1] You could look on the WWW for a *file* containing a TRMM 0.25 degree
land-sea mask. Did you try?

[2] You could create your own mask. Did you look at the following?
            *http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mask.shtml*
<http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mask.shtml>

    [a] Use shapefiles: Examples 12 & 13
    [b] The attached script uses NCL builtin *1-deg* landsea mask. 3B42 is
*0.25-deg.*
*         [ *See* mask_5.ncl ]. *It produces that attached netCDF file and
a sample plot.

Do not respond to me. ncl-talk only