[ncl-talk] Antarctic map outline database

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Tue Mar 6 10:55:39 MST 2018

Hi Manisha,

I believe Rick is on vacation today.

I've never seen this error before, but I think what's happening is that the
shapefile polygon you are trying to fill is simply too small to add to the
map.

The only reason you should be using gsn_add_shapefile_polygons is if you
need to fill the polygons in some color.  If you simply want to outline
them, then gsn_add_shapefile_polylines should be used.

If you really do need filled polygons, then can you point me to the
shapefile you are using?