[ncl-talk] how to add range data in xy plot

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Sat Mar 3 08:29:11 MST 2018

Hi Debasish,

See example unique_3.ncl, which uses bars:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/unique.shtml#ex3

 See xy_13.ncl which draws error bars. These are similar to unique_3.ncl.

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml#ex13

Or a box plot might work:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/box.shtml

--Mary