[ncl-talk] problem about function "trop_wmo"

黄涵 hedgehogh at pku.edu.cn
Thu Mar 1 08:14:22 MST 2018

Hi all,

  I have been calculating tropopause height recently, but I found the results from the function "trop_wmo" is quite strange.
  Attached are the code of using "trop_wmo" to calculate the tropopause height and corresponding images.

  The dataset is from NCEP2, you can download from: https://www.esrl.noaa.gov/psd/cgi-bin/db_search/DBSearch.pl?&Dataset=NCEP/DOE+AMIP-II+Reanalysis+(Reanalysis-2)+Monthly+Averages&Variable=Air+Temperature

  The version of NCL is 6.4.0

  Thank you very much.

Han