[ncl-talk] ncl_convert2nc core dump issue

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Jun 25 12:09:34 MDT 2018

What version of NCL are you using? You may need to upgrade to at least NCL
6.4.0

%> ncl -V

Also, information from

%> gcc --version

===
HRRR grib2 files are big. Multiple variable at high horizontal resolution
at many levels.  Individual variables can be quite large.

Writing netCDF-4 Classic with NCL 6.4.0

%> ncl_convert2nc  hrrr.t00z.wrfnatf12.grib2  *-nc4c*

8496146973 Jun 25 11:49 hrrr.t00z.wrfnatf12.nc4

----