[ncl-talk] Adding a marker on a contouring map

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 04:01:13 MDT 2018

What you did was right and I cannot see any obvious errors in your code.
Usually if you get no errors it's because the marker get placed but
somewhere where you don't expect, or maybe the marker size is too small,
but that's not your case, 5 should be big enough.

Can you share a minimal working version of your script and data?
You could also try to change the bounds of your map projection to include
all the globe and see where your marker is wandering around :-)