[ncl-talk] Regarding my previous mail

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 8 10:59:31 MST 2018

Dear Ankita,

In general, it is hard for us to simply look at a script and determine what
the problem is without information about what is wrong. That is, are you
getting an error? Are you getting a bad plot?

However, I see you are trying to overlay a pressure/hgt plot, which is
pressure versus latitude, and overlay this on a map (lat/lon) plot, which
doesn't make sense. These are two different coordinate systems and it
simply won't work.

Please explain in more detail about what you are trying to plot. It would
also help if you can provide the data.