[ncl-talk] Removal from email thread

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Fri Aug 24 08:03:49 MDT 2018

Sylvia,

The fact that you are continuing to receive emails is because you
subscribed to the ncl-talk email list.  People are not allowed to send
email to this list unless they are subscribed. The NCL administrators do
not subscribe people to this list, so at some point you must have
subscribed yourself.

At the bottom of every message that gets sent to ncl-talk you will see a
footer that contains information about to unsubscribe:

List instructions, subscriber options, unsubscribe:

This is typical of most mailing lists that you end up on. Follow the link
and you will see a section about unsubscribing. It is here that you can
enter your email address and unsubscribe.

Regards,

--Mary