[ncl-talk] Overlaying two maps with different axes

G.Monte at isac.cnr.it G.Monte at isac.cnr.it
Wed Aug 22 08:15:42 MDT 2018

Dear all,
I have generated two separate maps having different xy-axes each other in
NCL 6.4.0; the first one is a contouring map of Ku radar reflectivity,
while the second one represents two xy-plots of brightness temperature.
Now, I would like to overlay these two maps; for it I arranged a script
(attached below) that however is incomplete, because they are not
overlayed and I think that two xy-axes are needed. I ask you if someone
could explain me the best way to make it work properly.
Thanks in advance.

Giulio Monte