[ncl-talk] BoxCenters in pyNGL

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Aug 16 18:27:32 MDT 2018

Hi Clint,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to this. I'm slowing climbing my way
back to normalcy after a few weeks of constant meetings.

I'm wondering if this example has been fixed in the latest PyNGL, because
it worked fine for me, although one label is missing because once you go to
box centers, you have to provide an additional label. (You can add the
extra label with lbLabelStrings.)

I installed PyNGL and PyNIO with:

conda create --name pyn_env --channel conda-forge pynio pyngl

and then ran your attached script, with the resultant attached image.

Do you know what version of PyNGL you're running? You can print
"Ngl.__version__
" for this information.

--Mary