[ncl-talk] Problem with linint2_Wrap

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:03:04 MDT 2018

Hi Toni,
I have already sent my data and script through ftp, as the data file is big
I can't attach it in mail.
I first lonFlip my data from -180 to +180 to 0 to 360, till that point the
plot was coming fine.
After that I tried to regrid from 0.5 * 0.625 to 0.25*0.25, which is giving
this plot.
The point you mentioned for shifting 180 degree, I have noticed that also,
but somehow not able to fix it.

Thanks,
Ipsita