[ncl-talk] Problem with linint2_Wrap

Ipsita Putatunda ipsita.putatunda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 10:45:47 MDT 2018

Hi Barry,

There is actually no particular reason for not using other regridding
options. As I  have used this method several times in my previous scripts
and am much familiar with this method, and also  feel it is quicker process
compare to other options, that is why I have chosen it. You are always
welcome to suggest something different as well.

Thanks,
Ipsita