[ncl-talk] gsn_csm_contour, blank plot

Rick Brownrigg brownrig at ucar.edu
Tue Sep 5 21:03:14 MDT 2017

Hi,

I see that you are scaling the values to be plotted, and that you do a
printVarSummary() on them afterwards. Are you saying that the results are
within the resource settings for "ManualLevels", i.e, the min/max/spacing,
etc?  That would normally be suspect.  Maybe print out the results of a
stat_dispersion() call:

http://ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/stat_dispersion.shtml

Wish I could be of more help...
Rick