[ncl-talk] Canonical Correlation Analysis via Barnett and Preisendorfer (BPCCA)

Xiaoning Wu xiaoning.wu.1 at stonybrook.edu
Tue Nov 14 09:51:48 MST 2017

Thanks for clarifying! But it is surprising that I couldn't find anything
so far on the  Barnett and Preisendorfer CCA. I hope it is not because of
some technical intricacies that I'm currently not aware of ⊙﹏⊙
Nevertheless, extra gain if we can get cancor to work after all! Again,
thank you for looking into this issue.

Cheers,
Xiaoning