[ncl-talk] sub: Plot error

Guido Cioni guidocioni at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 01:04:43 MST 2017

Hey,
you have many errors so it would be useful if you actually send the script along.
However, from your errors I can speculate many things.
First, NCL is not able to open the x11 workstation. What kind of machine are you using? Did you set the correct environment?
Second, you are trying to plot a contour field which is 1-Dimensional. I don’t know whether it is an error or not but you need to set to 1-D coordinate variables as well.
The other errors are just follow up of the previous ones.