[ncl-talk] About using nc file to do XY plot

Teng Fei fay900902 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 01:20:12 MDT 2017

Dear NCL helpdesk,
I am using METv5.2 to conduct my research. Now, I encounter one problem. I
want to use the output file (plot_test.nc) from ASCII2NC tool to plot a XY
plot via NCL 6.3.0. The x-axis is time series, which should be hdr_vld in
plot_test.nc. The y-axis is temperature: obs_arr (:,4) in plot_test.nc.
When I run the ncl to plot it, some mismatches occurred. After checking, I
found this is the problem of hdr_vld couldn't match the observation arrays.
Could you help me solve this problem? My file plot_test.nc, and my
script have been attached. Thank you!

Yours,
Teng Fei