[ncl-talk] Extracting upper level wrf variables with ncl

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Mon Jan 23 09:05:40 MST 2017

I don't think ncl-talk can  answer based on your email. It is suggested
that you use print and/or printVarSummary prior to line 90.

Prior to line 90 you have:

varT  = new( (/40,dims(1),dims(2)/), typeof(p0))
printVarSummary(varT)   ; make sure this is what you think it should be

[SNIP]
You have printVarSummary(tc_plane)

print(itimes)

   varT(itimes,:,:) =  tc_plane