[ncl-talk] Thinning Vectors (sres at vcMinDistanceF = 0.000)

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Thu Jan 12 11:34:35 MST 2017

Barry,

I don't know if anybody responded to this. I suggest trying your script
without setting vcMinDistanceF at all to make sure you get some vectors. If
this looks good, then try adding it back with a setting of 0.02. The
smaller the value that you use, the more vectors you should see.

It may be that you need to adjust the settings for vcRefLengthF and/or
vcRefMagnitudeF as well. There are some examples of this at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/vector.shtml

--Mary