[ncl-talk] comparing 2 arrays

Ehsan Taghizadeh ehsantaghizadeh at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 24 01:49:56 MST 2017

Hi,I want to read 2 files (text) and in case of equality of elements, write their columns in another file; I mean I want to match some elements of these 2 files.
My problem is related to put the condition without do loop, because of its low speed. I'll be thankful if I could have your help about it.I've attached the input files and the script. How could I use the condition in lines 48-51 instead of lines 44-45 of the script? (However maybe it isn't necessary in this case.)
SincerelyEhsan