[ncl-talk] Error- wrf model output wind plot

Gaurav Tiwari gaurav16 at iiserb.ac.in
Sat Dec 2 04:45:52 MST 2017

Hi Dennis,

     I done few changes what you suggested but still I am getting some
error.
Current error is attached below

fatal:VectorFieldInitialize: dimensions of vfUDataArray and vfVDataArray
are inconsistent
fatal:Unable to initialize layer-Can't Create
fatal:Unable to access object with id:-4
fatal:Unable to access object with id:-4
warning:Unable to add DataItem "(null)" to DataList "vcVectorFieldData"
fatal:CompileDataList:DataList has no valid members

Kindly let me know some ideas to plot wrf wind at different different
pressure levels.

-Gaurav

*Gaurav Tiwari*
Research Scholar
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal
(IISER B)
Bhopal- 462066, Madhya Pradesh
Mob: +91-7471112407
LinkedIn