[ncl-talk] Label Bar Label Missing

Mary Haley haley at ucar.edu
Wed Apr 19 09:17:44 MDT 2017

Hi Barry,

I think Adam is out of the office.

The issue is that the plot in the upper right corner is a different size
than the others. The label bar is further away from the plot than it is for
the other plots, which makes this particular plot larger. In order to make
the overall space that this plot takes up to be the same as the other
plots, the actual plot has to be made a little smaller.

You are setting pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF to two different values for these
plots:

      res2 at pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF = -0.03

     res1 at pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF = -0.10

Try setting these both to the same value so that the labelbar is the same
distance from all four plots, and hopefully this will fix things.

--Mary