[ncl-talk] Label Bar Label Missing

Adam Phillips asphilli at ucar.edu
Fri Apr 7 15:16:06 MDT 2017

Hi Barry,
My original email had a typo in it. The resource I wanted you to set
was pmLabelBarOrthogonalPosF
and not pmLaberlBarOrthogonalPosF.

Regardless, if you would upload the wrf file you are using to our ftp site
I will try to run your script from here. FTP directions:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/report_bug.shtml#HowToFTP

Let ncl-talk know when the file has been uploaded.
Adam