[ncl-talk] wrf functions for other types of data

Deniz Bozkurt bozkurtd at itu.edu.tr
Thu May 12 20:17:39 MDT 2016

Dear All,

Maybe a very basic question: I am using some wrf functions for other types of data (e.g., reanalysis, RCM and GCM outputs) without any doubt and I would like to learn why these functions are confined to the wrf outputs. For instance, shall I worry about the function computations done with the arguments extracted from other types of data?

Thanks in advance,

Deniz

--
Deniz Bozkurt, PhD