[ncl-talk] zoom bug with Area Fill?

Fröhlich Kristina Kristina.Froehlich at dwd.de
Wed May 11 00:44:06 MDT 2016

Thanks Mary,

yes „lonFlip“ helps! I think this is the best workaround at the moment.

Originally I did not use the gsnAddCyclic because there was no need to, then I started to set it True/False in combination with other switches but it doesn’t change anything. That’s why the resource is commented. Even now I can’t see a change between the two options.

Cheers, Kristina