[ncl-talk] Error Message

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Thu Jul 14 07:11:23 MDT 2016

  res at cnLevelSelectionMode = "ManualLevels"     ; set manual contour levels
  res at cnMinLevelValF       =                   ; set min contour level
  res at cnMaxLevelValF       =                   ; set max contour level
  res at cnLevelSpacingF      =                 ; set contour spacing

Change   res at cnLevelSpacingF

to a larger value.

Please read the DKRZ tutorials at:
   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Manuals/