[ncl-talk] Land Mask

Dennis Shea shea at ucar.edu
Sun Dec 18 09:45:38 MST 2016

Maybe the following will help?

I have placed several land-sea masks with different resolutions at:

ftp ftp.cgd.ucar.edu
anonymous
email
cd pub/shea/MASH
prompt
ls
mget *
quit

/ftp/pub/shea/MASK

-rw-r--r--        40074 Dec 18 09:35 CERES.HiResLandSeaMask.nc.gz
-rw-r--r--      300535 Dec 18 09:39 land_ocean_lake_river_mask_pfv52.nc.gz
-rw-r--r--          4558 Dec 18 09:31 lsmask.1x1_noaa_oi.nc.gz
-rw-r-----  16201826 Dec 18 09:31 lsmask-world8-var.dist5.5.nc.gz