[ncl-talk] Panel Plots problem

Geeta Geeta geetag54 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 08:05:17 MST 2016

thanks Adam for the clues. It worked well. But I did not face any problem with gsn_panel earlier when the lat-lon were fixed. I did not use any resource to plot the figures of different sizes. so was it the problem with gsn_panel? Only in this case when my lat-lon are different, I faced issues with gsn_panel.

Geeta.