[ncl-talk] Contour Label Box

Ryan Connelly rconne01 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 14:52:39 MDT 2016

Hi Dennis and Kyle,

I did assign both of these as attributes:

      ; Plotting options for Equivalent Potential Temperature
        opts_th = opts_xy
        opts_th at cnInfoLabelOrthogonalPosF = 0.00
        opts_th at ContourParameters  = (/ 3. /)
        opts_th at cnLineLabelsOn = True
        opts_th at cnLineColor = "red"
        opts_th at cnLabelMasking = True
        opts_th at cnInfoLabelOn = False
        opts_th at cnLineLabelPerimOn = False
        opts_th at cnInfoLabelOn = False

Yet I still get line label boxes, and no masking either.  (See attached)

Ryan