[ncl-talk] Installation error - Resource directory does not exist

Ryan Connelly rconne01 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:58:29 MDT 2016

Hi everyone,

I ended up just using V6.1.2 on a different server, but yes, the
NCARG=/=NCRAG was just a typo in my email, and changing the source
directories from /lib64 to /lib made NCL run properly on my local machine.

Thanks again for everyone's help!
Ryan

--
Ryan Connelly
M.S. Student in Atmospheric Sciences, Stony Brook University
rconne01 at gmail.com
ryan.connelly at stonybrook.edu